We respect your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us—such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address—will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of our company.
- Users don't need to install anything to use Clickvoyant. Just login to Clickvoyant using your Google Analytics account.
- Logging into our site with your Google account isn't just convenient; it's more secure than creating a new account. We use Google OAuth which allows your to login using your Google Account without ever exposing your password to us. Our access is limited to the areas of Google Analytics that we need and you can revoke our access at any time.
- Logging in with Google allows us to run our logic against your data, asking it the hundreds of questions an analyst would ask. Our tool returns insights and recommendations, but none of your data is stored.
We will disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the law or comply with a legal process served on us;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our sites or visitors to our sites;
- Identify persons who may be violating the law or the rights of third parties;
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.